SGP India was founded in 2018 with the vision of enabling cutting-edge Software Research and Development for portfolio companies of Software Growth Partners, USA (SGP /USA) in India.
One of your group companies, Venio Systems is hiring for Director of Software Engineering.
This is a full-time remote role for a Director of Software Engineering. The Director of Software Engineering will be responsible for leading software development teams, managing projects, designing distributed systems, and software design.
- Mentors software developers
- Oversees planning of long-term software development roadmaps
- Oversees product infrastructure guidelines aligning with business goals
- Facilitates cross-department communication
- Oversees testing of software products and ensures accountability of adequate test coverage & and release delivery
- Monitors development resource needs and hires and allocates new resources
- Oversees SDLC tech stack management (software, processes, documentation)
- Assists software support in escalating high-priority items
- Miscellaneous non-development communication, meetings, HR, surveys, etc.
Job Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 5-10 years experience in Software Development/Management
- Multiple years of experience mentoring developers and guiding employee’s professional growth
- Multiple years experience coding in multiple programming languages and frameworks (preferring C# .NET and Java EE)
- Multiple years of experience working with relational databases and other product data sources
- Multiple years of experience with enterprise product integration
- Multiple years of experience providing feedback to software development teams to improve the stability and on-time delivery of software releases
- Multiple years of experience mentoring and training team members in Software QA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the software industry is a plus
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A remote work opportunity and work-life balance.
- A respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard, and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture