SGP India was founded in 2018 with the vision of enabling cutting-edge Software Research and Development for portfolio companies of Software Growth Partners, USA (SGP /USA) in India.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Effectively connecting and collaborating with industry professionals to grow SGP’s network and assisting in establishing new relationships for sourcing opportunities.
- Leading campaign and outreach activities to build relationships with potential target companies and founders.
- Working with the SGP team to develop a pipeline of companies that meets SGP’s investment criteria.
- Assisting with mapping out the market, and identifying and initiating new investment opportunities
- Maintain data integrity within systems used by the business development team.
(Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Build marketing and branding collateral for SGP
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in the finance domain. BBA, B. Com, BSc Finance etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in business development within a financial services firm
or have direct experience with private equity, venture capital, or investment banking deal sourcing function.
- Proven track record of networking and establishing relationships with senior executives.
- Ability to adapt to varied assignments and situations.
- Knack for creating effective marketing material and outreach campaigns.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills to maintain a high level of accuracy in internal databases and improve processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to work in an extremely fast-paced, growing environment
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A remote work opportunity & Work-life balance.
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard, and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture.