SGP India was founded in 2018 with the vision of enabling cutting-edge Software Research and Development for portfolio companies of Software Growth Partners, USA (SGP USA) in India.
One of your group companies, Netreo is hiring for a strategy & Operations Analyst.
What You’ll Accomplish:
Strategy & Planning
- Support the development of continuously evolving strategies aimed at supporting Netreo’s
- rapid expansion by collaborating with stakeholders from cross-disciplinary teams
- Independently lead projects: process improvement/ program management, with a focus on driving business growth (problem identification, preparing high-level and low-level plans, and ensuring time-bound execution)
- Write change documents, communicate effectively, and debate final recommendations with executive leadership and the broader organization
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for business growth, cost optimization, and improvement of financial performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure, and interpret business drivers and inform key strategic decisions (strategy to win) for different product lines
- Track the profit and loss (P&L) for the business units, working closely with the finance team to analyze financial data, and track revenue, costs, and profitability
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of financial models and revenue projections
- Support the preparation of materials for monthly/ quarterly board meetings
- Help timely and accurately set new accounts in the billing platform
- Identify the needs of the organization, continuously evaluate, optimize, and improve capacity planning processes and guidance, putting the customer at the center of everything we do
- Identify operational bottlenecks, streamline processes, and implement best practices to enhance operational efficiency and financial results
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university. MBA preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience in strategy and operations, management consulting, revenue operations, and investment/business analyst roles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce and Hubspot) and ERP (SAGE and Quickbook) tools
Business/ Process Acumen
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivated and possess a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data into actionable insights
- Experience working independently as well within the team to solve problems
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A remote work opportunity and work-life balance.
- A respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard, and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture.